Course cost: $1585 course fee + $50 application fee (USD) 2018
(Why is our fee so much less than other TEFL courses in Costa Rica? We are independently owned and not a chain school. Our main goal is to educate. Additionally, our ELL program is non-profit which is one of the many ways we give back to the local community. )
The course includes:
- Internationally Accredited TEFL certification.
- Course materials and assistance in constructing a professional portfolio to be used in interviews and in your future classroom.
- Costa Rica TEFL© textbook
- Access to copy machines, printers and all of the materials you need to complete the course.
- Life-long job placement assistance for teaching positions in Costa Rica and worldwide.
- Interview preparation and on-site interviews with local language schools, Universities, and International schools.
- Access to our network of current EFL teachers around the world which includes chats, emails, a variety of online teaching resources and first-hand testimonials.
- Full use of air-conditioned facilities and FREE Wi-Fi
- Free housing placement assistance
- Free Beach Yoga & Spanish classes
We Are Now Taking Bookings for all 2018 Courses. »
Forms of Payment
For the TEFL course you may use the following:
- Paypal/Credit Card
- Deposit or transfer to the local Banco Nacional
- Deposit to Bank of America in US
- Wire Transfer ($15 fee within US and $16 fee for Int’l transfers) to Bank of America in US
- US Personal Check
For Spanish classes: (Intercultura offers TEFL students a 10% discount on their Spanish Immersion Program).
Costa Rica TEFL does not give program refunds once the student has begun the TEFL course unless in case of a documentable emergency (ex: sickness, accident, family emergency). The refund is given at the discretion of the administration on a case-by- case basis and only once proper documentation has been provided. A portion of the course fee may be returned or the student may be given a course credit which, they may use to complete the course at a later date.
*The course deposit is non-refundable but may also be used at a later date.