Internationally Accredited TEFL/TESOL Certification in Costa Rica
Do you want to see the world, experience new cultures and languages, and get paid? What better way than by teaching English? Gone are the days when just any Native English speaker can get hired to teach English; quality schools require teaching experience and a TEFL/TESOL Certificate. The Costa Rica TEFL faculty combines its 40+ years of experience in teaching foreign languages to offer you a unique opportunity to earn an Internationally Accredited TEFL/TESOL certificate that will give you the confidence and skills to teach English successfully in Costa Rica or anywhere in the world. We GUARANTEE that once you have completed our course you will be fully prepared to teach English successfully in any classroom environment.
Why Costa Rica TEFL?
- Located in beautiful Samara beach
- Internationally Accredited, Intensive, 160-hour, hands-on course
- Includes 10- 20 hours of ACTUAL teaching with local Costa Rican students
- We are privately owned and not a chain school so we are able to offer one of the lowest course fees and affordable housing
- Highly qualified instructors with Masters degrees in TESOL or Education and 45 years of combined TEFL experience
- Known as the top course in Costa Rica for truly preparing TEFL teachers
- Guaranteed job placement assistance here in Costa Rica or abroad
- Materials and textbooks are included, no hidden fees
- Free Spanish classes and Free yoga classes on the beach
- Automatically join our network of graduates teaching all over the world
Get in touch to find out more or request an application.